September 24, 2012 – Allen and Diane Lake
“But let justice run down like water, and righteousness like a mighty stream.” Amos 5:24
The Lord first began speaking to me about restoration early in 2012. In mid-January, I had a dream. In this dream, I was watching three young boys play, and there was an understanding in the dream that they were my sons. That was all there was to the dream, really, and then I woke up. I remember lying there puzzled by this. I have three children, although they are older now, but one girl and two boys—so I was trying to figure this out. And then it dawned on me that I do have three sons, only one of them died as an infant and has been in heaven for a long time now. As this realization sunk in, I heard the Lord say, “All things shall be restored unto you.”
I wasn’t quite sure what to make of that dream then, but over time the Lord has repeatedly confirmed His word to me that we have entered a season of accelerated restoration in the earth. While I doubt that I will ever see my young son brought to life on this side of heaven, what I believe the Lord meant to convey is that He intends to bring to life even things I had thought were long dead and impossible to restore. In fact, the Lord has spoken to me so often and so repeatedly about His intent to restore in this season, that our first article posted as USRPN Montana coordinators was entitled, “Pray Restoration for Montana.”
Recently the Lord began speaking to me about justice, mercy and truth. Again, some of this was in dream form. In one dream, two different people were telling two different versions of an event, and neither was speaking the truth. When I spoke up and conveyed what really happened, the two other people acknowledged the truth and came into agreement with it.
Another dream involved a motorcycle. My husband restores old vehicles, and in this dream he had acquired a highly desirable and valuable vintage motorcycle, although I understood in the dream that it wasn’t running properly and needed work. The make of the motorcycle emblazoned on the gas tank was “Justice.” It didn’t take a great deal of effort to realize that the Lord was speaking about restoring justice. Not only that, this same gas tank morphed into a mini washer/dryer in which you could wash clothes. A reference, perhaps, to the fine linen that is the righteous acts of the saints? (Rev. 19:8)
And, one recent night, I woke up and noticed that the clock read 12:11. As I rolled over to go back to sleep, I heard the Lord say, “(This number combination) shows governmental rule and change.” I remembered that the number 12 means unity, government, or the perfect government through which unity is accomplished. The number 11 means end, or last, and by implication means change brought about through the accompanying transition.
Many of the words released by the prophets for the years 2011 and 2012 spoke of change, and increased kingdom governmental rule, respectively. I believe that such words released for those years are being confirmed and combined to further clarify what the Lord is releasing in the earth for this season. If the Lord is to establish His governmental rule in the earth, then there must also be a restoration of righteousness, justice, mercy and truth. Psalm 89:14 says, “Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; mercy and truth go before Your face.”
Incredibly, just today I watched the Lord restore an inheritance to me—a literal, earthly inheritance, as I had been left out of a will without just cause. I believe it is a sign, not only of what the Lord intends to restore to His people, but of what He intends to do through His people in the earth. It isn’t that the Lord hasn’t been with His people before, or that He hasn’t always been about the business of restoration. But we’re heading into an increased level of kingdom authority, or governmental rule, that is different than what we’ve seen so far.
It’s the difference of needing to be the first into the water to receive your healing, versus being told, “Rise, take up your bed and walk.” (See John 5:1-9.) Jesus asked, “Do you want to be made well?” I don’t think Jesus doubted that the man wanted to be healed—He needed him to come into agreement with a new era of kingdom rule represented by His person. Do you want to see His governmental rule increase? Then we must align with His seasons and what He is doing on the earth.
The time has come for the kingdoms of this world to become the kingdoms of our Lord and His Christ. (Rev. 11:15) He will do this as His saints rise in righteous power and influence in the seven areas, or mountains, of cultural influence on the earth. Before He uses us to establish His kingdom government rule in the earth, we must recognize and come into agreement with His seasons.
As I write this, I rejoice over a natural, earthly inheritance restored. I know the days are coming when I will rejoice over much larger spiritual inheritances restored, as well. “For the kingdom is the Lord’s, and He rules over the nations.” (Ps. 22:28) If God says His inheritance is the nations of the earth, then our inheritance is the nations, for we are joint heirs with Christ! (Rom. 8:17) Lord, may we come into agreement with what you are doing in the earth at this time. Cause us to make disciples of all nations. (Matt. 28:19)
Scriptural Points for Prayer and Reference:
• Acknowledge any personal injustice in your life, and pray for the Lord to restore all things according to His governmental rule. (Zech. 9:11-12, 16) Ask the Lord to minister to you in your situation by following these three steps: (1) Call your situation what it is (injustice, unfairness, etc.). (2) Place your situation at the feet of Jesus. (3) Let it go.
• Pray for the Lord to release His truth. Do not be afraid to call something what it is, whether at an individual, corporate, or societal level. Remember, the truth is whatever God says about a situation, and His word contains great power. (Rom. 3:4)
• Pray for the increase of His government in the earth. (Isa. 9:7) Pray that the saints (church) would align with His seasons, and understand that the time has come for the saints of the Most High to possess the kingdom. (Dan. 2:21, 7:22) Do not come into agreement with those who would counter God’s seasons, even those who might use ‘religious’ teaching to support it. (Dan. 7:25; 2 Tim. 4:3, 4)
• Pray that the saints would be willing to count the cost to advance the kingdom. Rev. 12:11 is key to this season. It is time for the saints to overcome the kingdom of darkness by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, but we must not love our lives to the death. This is not so much a literal call to lay down our lives, but a willingness to die to self and say, “Let it be Your will that is done, not mine.” (John 12:24, 25)
• Pray and declare that the Lord has established that the mountain of His kingdom will be established on top of the other mountains. (Isa. 2:2) Pray for the prophetic fulfillment of Deut. 11:23 in this area—that the Lord will drive out these (earthly kingdoms) from before us, and cause His saints to dispossess greater and mightier (kingdoms) than ourselves.
Seldom have I felt the enormity of a word like I have with this one. Like the psalmist, I have cried, “All your waves and billows have gone over me.” (Ps. 42:7) God is moving and releasing change upon the earth that His governmental rule might be established. My prayer in this hour is that the Lord might show us great and mighty things which we have not known. This is a season when the Lord is ready to perform His word. (Jer. 33:3, 1:12)